Cookie Consent



Monday, January 9, 2012

Card Club.......

I am a member of a local stamping group called the "Ink Spots".  We meet once a month and bring a predetermined themed card to exchange with another member of the group.  We meet tomorrow and the card is to be Valentine themed.  So here is the card I made to exchange............




      The pocket card was made with white cardstock.  The layered hearts and the layered flower were cut with the Clsoe To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridge "Art Philosophy".  The medallion on the front of the card is also cut with the "Art Philosophy" cartridge.  The Close To My Heart stamps used were:  January 2012 Stamp of the month, "Mad About YOU" .  The ribbon and "bling" are from WalMart.

I brused the edges of the hearts and the pocket with CTMH "blush" ink. 

The top heart and the medallion are adhered with dimentional foam.

The pocket scalloped edge was done with a Fiskers border punch.

The flower was coated with VersaMark watermark and then heat embossed with "a la mode" by Hampton Art red embossing powder.

I used the cuttlebug heart folder to emboss the front of the pocket before adhereing it to the back.

What are you doing for your Valentine cards?  Leave a note and let me know.  I would love to hear from you!

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment