I have been wanting to create a card with the Close To My Heart "Buzz and Bumble" paper and today I did it!
- printed papers from the Buzz and Bumble paper pack - Workshops on the Go
- plain cardstock colors: Champagne and Cocoa
- flowers were done with the stamp set included with the Buzz and Bumble Workshops on the Go
- the large focal stamp is "Buzzing with good news" from Close To My Heart
- Elmer's permanent dot tape runner
- Glitter Dusttm - iridescent
- white cardstock Close To My Heart
- Threading Water Fiskers boarder punch
- 6 inches of brown satin ribbon
- Cuddlebug swiss dot folder
- General's watercolor pencils
The base of the card is 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 inches. Champagne cardstock was cut to 5 3/8 X 4 1/8 inches and embossed with the swiss dot folder and then sanded. Three coordinating papers from the "Buzz and Bumble" paper was cut 2 X 5 3/8 inches and punched with the "Threading Water" boarder punch. The "Buzzing with good wishes" was stamped on a 3 1/4 X 2 7/8 inch of honey comb paper from the same packet and then layered on a 3 1/2 X 3 1/4 piece of cocoa cardstock. I sanded the edges of the cocoa cardstock. I stamped the flowers on Champagne cardstock and then "painted" them with the orange and yellow pencils using the Close To My Heart water pen to blend. I then fussy cut them out, rolled the edges around a pencil and then sprayed with the Glitter Dust. I then assembled the card as shown in the picture.
Like the papers and stamps? Click here to order: Close To My Heart
Thanks for stopping by............Please leave a comment or question.........I would love to know you were here!
Take Care of YOU!